|New Patient Examination||£60.00|
|Small Digital X-ray||£9.00|
|Panoramic Digital X-ray||£55.00|
|Scale and Polish with Dentist||£42.00|
|Hygienist visit & Covid-19 PPE £8 surcharge||20 Mins||£40.00|
|Amalgam fillings from||£65.00|
|White fillings from||£75.00|
|George Melises - endodontist fees||Simple||£620|
|Implant (fully restored)||£2250.00|
|Invisalign® initial consultation||free|
|Invisalign® treatment from***||£2800.00|
|Full gold crown||£580.00|
|Computer milled premium aesthetic ceramic crown - Cerec||£580.00|
|Resin bonded bridge||£620.00|
|Acrylic denture from||£375.00|
|Metal framed denture from||£1100.00|
|Zoom! ® power whitening||£420.00|
Specialist Periodontal Consultation
- *Examination Includes – Screening for gum disease, tooth decay, failing restorations, teeth fractures, oral cancer and soft tissue diseases, and review of medical history. Treatment options, treatment planning and a fully itemised estimate provided.
- **Implant Assessment includes- Full mouth assessment as per new patient examination, all necessary pre-treatment X-rays (excluding CT scanning), clinical photographs, implant study models, in-depth discussion of treatment options and an itemised treatment plan. A detailed personal consent letter is also included.
- *** Invalisgn costs may vary depending on treatment needs. Average costs are usually bewteen £3000 to £4500.
Private dentistry should be affordable.We believe that by offering private dental care we can provide the very best level of service we can. We feel we offer excellent value for money and keep our prices as affordable as possible. We use the best materials to the highest standards and continually keep up to date on the latest techniques and research. We appreciate that, should you need a few visits, these prices can add up and as such have a number of payment options to fit your budget.
We take the following major credit cards.
- Master Card
- Visa Debit
For treatment plans in excess of £1000 we can provide interest free payment plans. Denplan is the UK's leading payment plan and offers you the confidence you can have the best quality preventative dental care without any unforeseen costs. Denplan allows you to budget for your dentistry over the year by paying a monthly fee according to your needs.
We realise that whilst many people would like to benefit from the treatments available, paying in one amount can prove difficult. Unfortunately, for many, delaying the treatment can result in on-going discomfort and may incur additional cost if the problem deteriorates. Accordingly, to enable you to benefit from the SMILE you want now, we are pleased to be working with the specialist finance provider Dental Finance www.dentalfinance.co.uk in offering a range of finance plans enabling you to spread the cost, very often on an ‘interest free’ basis. The paperwork is straightforward with no difficult questions. You will be asked to complete a simple application and we will normally have an answer for you the same day. If you are interested please just ask at reception.
- + Finance available to UK residents aged 18 and above. Credit subject to status.
- + Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority